The DampFree range of Moisture Absorbers create an easy, hands-off approach to a damp free environment, anywhere in your home. Simple to use; just sit or hang in place and let the moisture-hungry-magnets absorb excess moisture from the air as they dissolve.

Learn More

A Partner of The Sensitive Choice Program

DampFree is now an approved partner of the National Asthma Council Australia and Asthma and Respiratory Foundation NZ’s Sensitive Choice program. Keep an eye out for the Blue Butterfly symbol on our products – these have been independently assessed and approved to be allergy-aware. Keep your home fresh and free from mould with DampFree!

How DampFree Works

Excess moisture in the air is absorbed by the non-toxic and septic safe formula of crystals which gradually dissolve. The captured moisture then falls into the included container below. When the crystals have completely dissolved, they are no longer able to absorb any moisture and the unit can be disposed of or refilled.